ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THE CASTLE OF CHASSAGNY AND TO VARIOUS AMATEURS
Sunday 12 September 2021 - 10:00 am
Sale on the spot of the whole contents of the castle, of the furniture of a property of the Marrel Family in Saint-Martin-la-Plaine and to various amateurs
Address of the public exhibition and sale:
Château de Chassagny
576, route de la Chaudane 69700 Chassagny
Friday 10 September from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm
Saturday 11 September from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm
Possibility to have lunch on the spot on the days of the exhibition and the days of the sale.
Access to the exhibition and the sale:
An up-to-date health pass will be required at the entrance.
Responsible for the sale :
Master de Buyer
Lots preceded by the symbol " ^ " in the online catalogue come from the Château de Chassagny
/!\ CONDITIONS OF COLLECTION OF THE LOTS /!\
The deadlines for the collection of lots are as follows:
- The day of the sale
- Monday 13 September all day
- Thursday 16 September from 9am to 6pm.
After the stated deadlines, the lots will be stored in the furniture store.
Indicative rate for storage per day:
- Small furniture or objects such as knick-knacks, crockery, paintings less than 1m: 5€ (excl. VAT) per day and per lot + fixed price for transport 30€ per lot
- Furniture such as chests of drawers, secretaries, desks, two-door wardrobes, large paintings: €8 excluding VAT per day per lot + fixed price for transport of €50 per lot
- Bulky or heavy lots such as wardrobes, lounge furniture, dining room tables, garden sculptures, etc. 15 € per day and per lot + fixed price for transport of 100 € per lot